estuarine educational tour for school groups ...
The new Education Program incorporates activities on board our specially designed boat as well as on-shore.
It provides a whole range of interactive educational activities for students. Tours are fully escorted by friendly, English-speaking guides, providing interesting and entertaining activities in a learning environment.
the following modules are available:
- birds of the estuary, migratory waders and local bird life
- food chain of the estuary wetlands
- mangrove wetlands
- marine life - mud crabs, fish plankton and sea grasses
- oyster farming
- morning or afternoon tea, lunch optional extra
- educational information on all modules will be supplied to each student.